[RBS] Rebbetzin Etta Rivka Zucker a"h - funeral details

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Sun Jul 14 13:54:15 IDT 2013

After I posted about a ride to the levaya, someone told me that I should post the information about Rebbetzin Zucker’s petirah, as she wasn’t aware of it before my email. I regret to inform the community about the passing of Rebbetzin Zucker of Chicago. The kevurah is scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 pm at Eretz Hachaim. The chevra kadisha will know with more certainty after 6 pm tonight whether the kevurah will take place at the scheduled time.

May we merit to see the ultimate geula speedily in our days.

Yaffa Berger

The levaya for Rebbetzin Etta Rivka Zucker, a"h,

 wife of Harav Dovid Zucker and mother of  Rabbi Yitzchok Zucker, Rabbi Yossi Zucker, Rabbi Yaakov Zucker, Mrs. Bassie Einstader, Mrs. Leah Goldstein, Mrs. Devorah Septimus, Mrs. Sarah Meikiel, Mrs. Miriam Ullman, Mrs. Brochie Revach, Mrs. Yocheved David and sister of  Mrs. Hadassah Singer, will be motzaei Shabbos at 10:15 pm at Joan Dachs Bais Yaakov.

The call in number for the live hookup is 712-432-0175 pin number: 123465#.

The levaya will continue at Newark Airport, Sunday at 11:15 am, at United Cargo North Area, Continental Building.

Minyanim:

Shacharis: 7:10 am

Mincha: 6:05 pm

Maariv: 9:45 pm

HaMakom Yenachem Eschem

B’soch Sh’ar Aveilei Tzion V’Yerushalayim