[RBS] Out of the Ashes...For Teenage Boys

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:38:22 IDT 2013

This Wednesday, my nephew is planting the second half of a new 7,000-sapling
vineyard in Gush Etzyon, right near Maaleh Amos.

He is looking for several guys to volunteer to plant the saplings.

I was there last week for a few hours, and it was very fulfilling, and there
is a fantastic BOR MAYIM right behind the field. Bring a bathing suit and
towel to cool off afterwards.*

If you can come, contact Yoni (English speaker) at 052-720-4616.

If you can get to Tzomet HaGush (with at least one other person), they might
be able to pick you up, too!

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"Har HaBayit…the Heart of the Jewish Nation”
הר הבית – לב האומה

http://www.jewishisrael.org

* Bring a hat, sunscreen, and water, too.