[RBS] Question: Sleepover camps in the U.S.

leora davids davidsleora at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:52:07 IDT 2013

Hi,

My 15.5 y. old son is contemplating taking an American Red Cross Life Guard
Course this summer.

Would an over night camp in the United States hire him next year when he
will be 16.5?
Does anyone know anything about this or have experience in this area (i.e.
their kids went to the states as councilors?)

We would like to know from what age they hire?  What age are junior
councillors and what do these kids get paid?  I assume that these kids have
to get to the States on their own steam?

Leora Davids