[RBS] Fwd: [ramat] חשוב לדעת- נסיעה של בני נוער לחופי הכינרת ואילת בקיץ

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:36:23 IDT 2013

dear fellow parents
the following is based on a message from Shlomi Revivo , head of the Beit
Shemesh Parents' school

Following tish'a b'av, it has always been accepted that religious teens,
like everyone else , go camping  with their friends.
however, the scene on the beaches has become very different than it was
just a few years ago

And normative, religious children are being exposed to all sorts of
not-normative behaviours

While there are some wonderful volunteers hangign out at many fohte beaches
in order to help teh youth in distress that have no one else to help them
(especially at Lavnun and Dugit beaches) ,

if WE  can be our children's parents, let's do it
Let's keep ourselves in formed of what our children are doing , where they
will be and with whom

and maybe take this chance to join the teams of trained volunteers (mainly
wonderful people from the Shomron, and others who have joined)
 and the  professionals at the beaches

With any questions or information, feel free to call Shlomi at ':02-9909855
. פקס: : 052-3426033