[RBS] drivers beware

Moshe & Rachel Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 18 15:26:35 IDT 2013

Driving up Yarden at the last traffic circle before alef where the old post
office used to be a young boy was crossing the cross walk with what at first
glance seemed to be a limp.  Of course I waited.  ¾ of the way through he
was laughing and I realized he was playing and faking the limp.  His friend
was waiting for him on the sidewalk as were the cars that were beginning to
pile up.  I stopped in the middle of the roundabout and gave this kid such a
glare that he started to run away.  Parents, take responsibility for your
kids.  I thought it was a law that children under a certain age were not
meant to cross the street by themselves.  Such a shame.

Rachel Lichtenstein

Oasis - Advocacy and Coaching

02-999-7936

054-793-6064