[RBS] Summer workshops: Caring for Kids Who Stutter

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:42:37 IDT 2013

Sharing this as a personal invitation for friends and colleagues - and for
parents who may share it with therapists they know.

Jerusalem... July 24
Modiin... Aug 4
Migdal Haemek... July 26

For more details visit
www.schneiderspeech.com/events

The following text includes English and Hebrew content sent by Israeli
Speech-Language Association (ISHLA).