[RBS] The problem of dirty streets

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:35:27 IDT 2013

good question
at least we know what the current mayor will do about them - as much as he
has done for the past 5 years.
please meet the other candidates and ask them all your questions!!  They
will both be in rbs a this shabbat
also, read the hebrew local newspapers:
 there are articles by two candidates in this weeks's Temura paper, page 22