[RBS] FREE MONTH OF YOGA --- YOGA & ADD/ADHD....

Avraham & Rachel Kolberg unzeryoga at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 15:15:18 IDT 2013

Hi all,
It's time to sign up for next years YOGA courses at our yoga studio.
and now we offer you a free month of practice.

How?
For new comers that sign up early for next years class, can receive August
classes for FREE!!!
and if you are already a practitioner at our studio. For early payment you
can get a 10% discount for the whole year.

We are also opening  new class including Men's classes, therapeutic, soft
yoga, prenatal and so on and...
YOGA FOR KIDS twice a week BOY's class.

We have been practicing the last year with our ADD child daily and Rachel
went to India for three weeks to learn how to treat special needs kids like
our son it is amazing we have a practice every day and the results are
fantastic check out the pics

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459591860795884&set=a.459591757462561.1073741826.104612206293853&type=1&theater

So if you want to try it out with your kids ADD or not then lets go !!!!
plus our new web site beitshemeshyoga.com

--

the Beit Shemesh Yoga studio

http://www.beitshemeshyoga.com/

*http://www.fac