[RBS] Interested in a pre 9 days SUSHI ROLLING CLASS?

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jun 23 14:26:32 IDT 2013

PERFECT FOR BEFORE THE 9 DAYS!

I found the location, found the person to teach it, but need about 5-7 other
people interested in learning how to make sushi !  The person offering the
one time class (IE it will be one night)   has a lot  of experience in
making all kinds of sushi, regular,  inside out rolls, fish, vegetarian etc
and will teach us tricks like how to get the rice just right so it sticks
together but is not too sticky.

If you might be interested please email me back and if we get a group of 5
or 6 women together I can get prices and details.

Shavua tov!
Leeba

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Party Planning, Food Arrangement and Décor

~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com