[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE and OUR 2 OPEN HOUSES THIS FRIDAY!

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Jun 23 14:34:18 IDT 2013

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties!

For a full listing of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us
today for a free consultation.
02-999-1000
info at rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1. Exclusive: Noam 4.5 rooms, central a/c, machsan, sukkah 1, 275,000 nis

2. Exclusive: Micha almost 400 meters with 120 meters of salon! 5 bedroom 5
bathroom, garden, luxurious
Price reduced to 2,900,000

3. Exclusive: Amazing investment-apartment recently renovated. Excellent
returns! 7 room apt. Dolev 1, 110,000

4. Micha 6 rooms, 90m garden, large living/dining room, custom kitchen,
renovated 1, 880,000 nis

5. Last 4 room of its kind in gimmel!
4 rm, amazing view, covered parking, machsan, fantastic finish, ready soon!
1,110,000

OPEN HOUSES:
This Friday, June 28th, Tamuz 20.  10-11am
Buyer pays NO commission.
Details in the office!

1) Yarden/Maor 122/1
5 rooms, 170m all on one floor, huge garden, master bedroom, amazing views,
spacious living area, options for expansion.
2, 200,000 nis

2) Kishon 22/1
Beautiful cottage with garden, private entrance, new kitchen, granite
porcelain floors. 6 rooms with expansion options
2, 200,000 nis

RBS GIMMEL:

RBS GIMMEL:

 4 rooms, covered parking 1, 020,000 nis
 5 room, garden apt, 1, 240,000 nis
 5 rooms, 200m, garden, gorgeous views, parking, machsan, total privacy
 1, 400,000 nis
 5 rooms with opt. for additioanl rooma nd opt for a rental unit, garden,
 amazing views 1, 450,000 nis
 cottage 220m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 800,000 nis

RENTALS:

Maor 4 room  43000 nis
Dolev 5 room, garden, duplex 5800 nis
Palace Gardens 5 room, garden duplex 6500 nis
Kishon cottage 6 room, garden 6500 nis

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON:

We recently worked intensively with Baruch David Greenman, of Rimon Realty,
to purchase an apartment. Throughout the process, Baruch David proved to
be  responsive, keeping us updated and answering our questions or concerns
almost immediately, either by phone or email.  Baruch David was courteous,
knowledgeable, easy to work with, and, importantly, patient with us when
our search took longer than we planned.  To anyone seeking a hard-working,
energetic and ethical real estate professional in Ramat Beit Shemesh, we
highly recommend Baruch David Greenman, of Rimon Realty.

B'Hatzlacha & All the best,

Natan & Joan Kotlyar

call us now: 02-999-1000!