[RBS] 1 month to -Camp Girls R' Us!!!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 22:40:53 IDT 2013

" I told my daughter that we might be going to America for a visit this
summer

and she said that sounds great as long as we're back in time for Girls R'
Us.

I told her she'd probably miss the first week of camp,

but she could go for the last 2 weeks and she said she'd rather go to
America a different time!

Her camp experience is precious to her. Thank you so much!"

Camp Girls R' Us -where we specialize in celebrating your daughters!!

July 28 -August 16 at the Campus of Shalei Torah

Mon -Fri 9- 4

Fri 9-12

A Beis Yaakov American Style day camp with a Creative twist!

www.campgirlsrus.com <http://www.campgirlsrus.com/>

call Leora at 0524420585