[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Jun 30 22:15:02 IDT 2013

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties!

For a full listing of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us
today for a free consultation.
02-999-1000
info at rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1. Exclusive: Kishon 6 room cottage, renovated, garden, option
expansion-reduced price from 2,200,000 to 1, 995,000 nis

2. Exclusive:   New: Lachish 9.5 rooms, cottage, renovated to a high
standard, garden, private entrance, covered parking 2, 750,000 nis

3. Exclusive: New: Amazing investment-apartment recently renovated.
Excellent returns! 7 room apt. Dolev 1, 599,000

4. Exclusive: Noam 4.5 rooms, central a/c, machsan, sukkah 1 275,000-ready
for an offer!

5. Exclusive: New: Yavne 7 room cottage, 80m basement, large garden,
covered parking 2, 485,000 nis

RBS GIMMEL:

 4 rooms, covered parking 1, 020,000 nis
 5 room, garden apt, 1, 240,000 nis
 5 rooms, 200m, garden, gorgeous views, parking, machsan, total privacy
 1, 400,000 nis
 5 rooms with opt. for additioanl rooma nd opt for a rental unit, garden,
 amazing views 1, 450,000 nis
 cottage 220m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 800,000 nis

RENTALS:

Katlav 3 room, big living space, good condition 3450 nis
Revivim 3 room, huge porch 3500 nis
Revivim 4 room, new kitchen, large garden 4500 nis
Ein Gedi 5 room 4900 nis
Palace Gardens 5 room, garden duplex 6500 nis
Kishon cottage 6 room, garden 6500 nis

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON:

‘Rimon Realty was absolutely fantastic – not only did they find us exactly
what we were looking for but they gave us a really great service, answering
all our questions and letting us know that they were there to help us as
much as they could. Most important was the knowledge that we were dealing
with someone completely honest who wanted the best for us.

It made the whole process so simple, we’d almost do it again soon!’

Rocheli Fishel

Call us today:-02-999-1000