[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation - Impressions Catering

Daniel & Amy Michaels dgm at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 4 20:24:51 IST 2013

We just made a Bat Mitzvah celebration for our daughter using Miriam
Kaplan (Impressions Catering). She made the whole process so easy,
with beautiful presentation and great food.

Miriam was very easy to work with and smoothly managed the logistics
of serving food for a large number of young ladies squashed into our
home, leaving me available to concentrate on the other aspects of our
simcha.

Highly recommended.
Amy Michaels