[RBS] NURSING MOTHERS - don't miss the seder! Flying? Don't hide in the lavatory!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:04:31 IST 2013

JUST IN TIME for Pesach!
- don't hide in your room during the seder!
- don't hide the lavatory to feed your baby on the airplane!
- don't stay in the hot car during tiyulim while everyone else is outdoors!

THE ESSENTIAL PASSOVER ITEM FOR NURSING MOTHERS, the Headrush Design
nursing poncho... is available now!

- 360 degree coverage with poncho design
- lightweight, super soft fabrics, with lace peekaboo panel to check the
kiddo
- pictures and a great deal of hyperbole at my site,
www.modestnursing.weebly.com

I can happily come to you, or you can come to me on Lachish. I believe I
have only one BLACK left in stock, but several other lovely colors and
prints.
This is a PONCHO, not a BIB - it  looks like clothes, perfect for travel!

Price: 120 NIS each -
comparable with other nursing covers on the market but with FULL 360
degree COVERAGE... and you're supporting an Israeli designer!

MAKES A GREAT BABY GIFT!

Miriam
052-399-3799