[RBS] Chutzpah parking fine

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 22:58:02 IST 2013

they do take photos, so you should write to them to ask to see the photos
you can also write to the city to state that you have no recollection of
said event and that you are always careful to park legally.  the ticket
itself should describe the infraction, and if you are convinced that they
are wrong, you should request to have the ticket cancelled. w e have done
this (it worked especially well when the drawing that the officer had drawn
on the ticket contradicted the words same officer wrote).
IF they reject your request,  but you are certain that  there is some form
of mistake, you can then fill in the form on the back of the
ticket requesting a court hearing.