[RBS] Do you have extrashmura machine matza/chazeres for my ?recycle food project"

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Mar 21 15:20:58 IST 2013

If you have any fresh shmura MACHINE matza and/or chazeres/"horseradish"
root that I could buy for a few of the family's I service,...please write me
at the address below and we can figure out when I can come and pay for it.

THANKS!

Beryl Shmuel Bell
hotslucha at bezeqint.net

Bonus mitzvah points if you have a few veggies, such as bananas, peppers,
avacados