[RBS] Benjamin Library: update

The Palmers ypalmer70 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:52:04 IDT 2013

Thanks to MK Dov Lipman, we sat with the Mayor this morning to discuss the
financial situation of the BCL and how the Mayor can help.

The Mayor acknowledged the contribution the BCL makes to the city and he
mentioned several times that he received many letters from people all over
Beit Shemesh about how important the library is to them.  I think that
played a significant role in his appreciation of the library. THANK YOU
ALL!!!

Tachlis, we have another working meeting set up for May 12th with Mancal
Hair and other relevant people. The outcome of that meeting will tell the
story.

I will keep you posted.

Many thanks for all your support,
Bibsi