[RBS] selling a collection of personal growth/self-help books

LFried lfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu May 2 11:55:21 IDT 2013

Selling the following 33 books in one lot, all for NIS 450 o.b.o..  (They
are all duplicates of books we are keeping in our personal library, but
which we have somehow acquired or double-ordered over the last couple of
years.)

All books are in good condition, unless otherwise indicated.  (PB -
paperback; HC - hard cover)

Yissachar

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AA - 12 Steps and 12 Traditions HC

Miriam Adahan

-          Awareness HC

-          From Victim to Victor PB (Brand New)

Daniel Amen - Healing Anxiety and Depression PB

Herbert Benson - Beyond the Relaxation Response PB

Gabrielle Bernstein - Spirit Junkie HC (Brand New)

Joan Borysenko - Inner Peace for Busy People PB

John Bradshaw - Homecoming PB

Sarah Ban Breathnach - Something More, Excavating Your Authentic Self HC
(Brand New)

Leo Buscaglia - Living, Loving and Learning PB

Richard Carlson - Don't Sweat the Small Stuff at Work PB

Colleen Craig - Pilates on the Ball PB

Wayne Dyer

-          Pulling Your Own Strings PB

-          Wisdom of the Ages HC

Christina Feldman and Jack Kornfield - Stories of the Spirit, Stories of the
Heart PB

Paul Frediani - Power Sculpt for Men PB

Friends in Recovery - The 12 Steps for Adult Children PB

Daniel Goleman - Healing Emotions PB

John Gray

-          The Mars & Venus Diet & Exercise Solution HC (Brand New)

-          How to Get What You Want and Want What You Have PB

Yitta Halberstam & Judith Leventhal - Small Miracles for Women PB (a little
the worse for wear)

Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks - Centering and the Art of Intimacy

Kavid Keirsey & Marilyn Bates - Please Understand Me PB (well worn)

Peter Kramer - Listening to Prozac HC (well worn)

Kerry Olitzky & Stuart Copans - 12 Jewish Steps to Recovery PB

James Pennebaker - Opening Up, the Healing Power of Confiding in Others HC

Cheryl Richardson - Take Time for Your Life PB

Sharon Salzberg - The Force of Kindness HC (Brand New, with CD)

SARK - Inspiration Sandwich PB

Anne Wilson Schaef - Beyond Therapy, Beyond Science PB

Barry Sears - A Week in the Zone PB

Elaine St. James - Inner Simplicity PB

Eckhart Tolle - A New Earth PB