[RBS] Attention SENIOR residents of RBS/BS

rcohen613 at aol.com rcohen613 at aol.com
Tue May 7 19:40:09 IDT 2013

Dear SENIOR residents of RBS/BS:

GREYBEARD TOURS is looking to expand our activities and our membership!

Are you not yet part of an organized chevra who have shared goals?

Would you like to participate in tiyulim and activities with your old and new friends?

Do you miss not attending interesting, varied, and thought provoking programming?

Are you looking to expand your circle of friends and colleagues?

If the answer to any of these questions is "yes", then you might want to join us!

We are a large group of 55+ residents (couples and singles) of RBS and BS (although we also have members from Yerushalayim, Telstone, London and the U.S.) who have enjoyed several fascinating programs and tiyulim over the past few years. We call ourselves GREYBEARD TOURS but we have plans to expand our programming beyond touring this beautiful and Holy Land. Our objective is to provide stimulating and meaningful programming for "mature" residents of our community who desire to share friendship and camaraderie.

Our next tiyul is to Yerushalayim on May 19 where we will tour around the Har Habayis with world renowned tour guide and archaeologist R' Barnea Selavan. This trip is presently filled to capacity, but we are already planning other activities. If you would like to be informed of upcoming activities and would like to be part of our email list, please respond  to greybeardtours at gmail.com. We would love to have you join us!

Robert (Moshe Zelig) Cohen and Yosef Jason
Greybeard Tours Co-conspirators