[RBS] Luxury vacation apartment 3 rooms open 21 to 29 May

Jonathan and Shoshana Shooter jshooter at inter.net.il
Tue May 7 20:40:33 IDT 2013

We have availability from 21st to 29th May

Now taking bookings for Autumn-Winter 2013/2014

Book early to avoid disappointment

2 bedrooms located on Nachal Achziv

See www.exclusiveonachziv.com for pictures and guest comments.

Call 0544513847

13 facts about Exclusive on Achziv short term rental

1.      We offer a personalized service, tailoring to the needs of our
visitors. You come first.

2.      We have an unbeatable level of customer satisfaction, a 100%
positive feedback, see our website for the latest comments.

3.      Despite being open for only a year and a half, we already have
returning visitors.

4.      The apartment is kept in brand new condition, with brand new
appliances and furnishings.

5.      There is a fully equipped full kitchen.

6.      The 2 big bedrooms are suitable either for large families, or
grandparents who want to host their grandchildren, or just couples who want
a bit more space.

7.      There are 6 American beds and a crib.

8.      Despite all this, the prices are really reasonable.

9.      The price you get is the bottom line, no extras anywhere

10.  The location is very central, not more than 8 minutes walk from most
parts of RBS.

11.  The apartment looks over the Ayalon Park, and is bright and airy

12.  There is full AC/heating, as well as a front garden.

13.  And last but not least, don't forget the complimentary tea and coffee

Visit www.exclusiveonachziv.com for pictures and see what our latest
visitors have to say.

Book now for spring/summer 2013 to avoid disappointment

Call 0544513847  for details