[RBS] For Kallot...a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity

Nashim Lemaan Hamikdash nashimlemikdashbs at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:55:08 IDT 2013

Dear mothers, kallot, and kallot-to-be of Bet Shemesh.

Nashim Lemaan HaMikdash of Bet Shemesh, invites you to sanctify your
wedding day, with an ascent to Har Habayit.

Your marriage is the beginning of the building of a Bayit Neeman, where you
and your husband are zochot to the Shechina.

What better place to begin then in the place of the Shechina, on Har
Habayit, where Hashem's house was, and will soon be rebuilt, IY"H.

We are a group of women who will help you get closer to the Shechina, in
the strictest form of Kedusha and Tahara.

We know that there are some women whose Rabbanim do not permit ascent on
Har Habayit. We respect that, and we do not wish to encourage you otherwise.

But, if you have been dreaming of making this ascent, and have been waiting
for THE RIGHT TIME, the day of your wedding is the best time to do so.

Please call Rina at 054-754-3051.

Every Kalla will receive a special kit for preparation and sanctity for her
ascent, and a special tefillah to be said.

PS - We are happy to assist married women, too, and we can provide you with
the essential halachic knowledge, as well as a guide, to help you.

Lemaan Beit Hashem Elokeinu...