[RBS] REGISTRATION CLOSED!

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu May 30 12:01:19 IDT 2013

There are no remaining spots for the Midreshet Beit Shemesh tour taking
place tomorrow, Friday May 31, from 9 - 12.  But all is not lost - you can
register early for the final tour scheduled in two weeks on Friday, June 14.

For more information you can phone 02-999-9662 or /052-5911216 - for the
flier, click on
<http://www.mbsh.org.il/data/UploadedFiles/FtpUserFiles/Siyur_Fri_BS2013.pdf

http://www.mbsh.org.il/data/UploadedFiles/FtpUserFiles/Siyur_Fri_BS2013.pdf.

The recommendation I sent to the lists a few weeks ago follows:

"I had the amazing privilege to attend an eye-opening tour with Midreshet
Beit Shemesh - the guides were fantastic founts of information, the entire
experience was inspiring, and I felt fortunate to have had the opportunity
to learn all of this otherwise unrevealed wonder of my new (well, 14 years
and I still feel like a newcomer?) neighborhood.

Furthermore, the tour cost a mere 10 nis for 3 hours - 9 AM - 12 noon, and I
learned so much that I intend to pull my children from school for a morning
- something I've NEVER done - to benefit from the event as well.  For the
Midrasha is holding the same tour an additional three times in the next
month: May 10, May 31, and June 14.  I would recommend it for all families,
schools, and groups.

The only requirement is to speak Hebrew.  Not physically taxing.  Phone
999-9962 to register.  I promise you'll find it enriching!"

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM