[RBS] New York Deli Rye of SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 11:29:38 IST 2013

SPECIAL! New York Deli Rye! (for prices please email or call)

Picture yourself sitting in the 2nd Ave. Deli (if you are a New Yorker), in Wachenheimer's (if you are a Jo'burger), or in the Cassit Deli (if you hail from London), about to sink your teeth into a juicy beef on rye sandwich! That delicious, juicy, cholesterol-laden interior surrounded by 2 hearty slices of authentic Jewish rye bread, bursting with flavour and caraway seeds.

While we cannot help you with the ambience or the cholesterol, we certainly can help you in the rye department. Saidels New York Rye is the "real McCoy", authentic Jewish style rye bread made the old fashioned way, using sourdough and brimming with the intoxicating flavour and aroma of caraway seeds. How often have we heard people bemoaning the fact that they cannot get a good rye bread here in Israel. No longer! Saidels New York Rye will transport you thousands of miles and decades and revive those unforgettable memories of your youth. Try it on special this week.

Saidels makes 9 different kinds of challahs, 4 kinds of challah rolls, a range of health breads, delicious American style bagels (boiled before they are baked), real BIALYS, old fashioned apple pie, scrumptious cookies, quiches and organic flours for all you home bakers (including sifted white flour).

To order call 09-7941222 or order online at www.saidels.com The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

Saidels Bakery is Kasher LeMehadrin and parev.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up points are at: Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643. 13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 13:30-15:00
Saidels Bakery Channuka Donut Workshop

Join us for an unforgettable Channuka experience
as we celebrate the festival of lights with a workshop for the whole family.

In a jam-packed two hours, you will be doughing,
dunking, decorating and devouring delectable, delicious American style donuts,
oozing chocolate, vanilla, blueberry, Boston cream, apple strudel, sprinkles
..... just thinking about about it I gained 3kg!

With expert instruction from master artisan
baker Les Saidel accompanied by stories, a quiz and a competition for the best
decorated donut, with amazing prizes and surprises. Create unforgettable memories with this
incredible, fun activity for the whole family (ages 3-99).

Reserve your place early as there are a limited
number of spots available.
Call 09-7941222.

WHEN: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed 1-4 Dec 2013
WHERE: Saidels Bakery, Karnei Shomron (just over 1 hour drive from RBS)
COST: 75 NIS/person. Families with 4 or more
people 60NIS/person
TIME: 2 daily sessions 10:00-12:00 and
14:00-16:00

Shabbat Shalom