[RBS] Hi Ladies, Amazing Marriage Workshop: Starting Evening Group

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 23:37:05 IST 2013

Hi Ladies,

Amazing Marriage Workshop:
 Sunday
group on Lachish 21/3
  at 10:45-12:00 a few more spots

Starting  An Evening Workshop

Call Sora Deetza for details: 992-3958,052-541-3958

You’re invited to an Amazing Marriage Workshop that takes
you on a journey to bring greater connection and intimacy into your marriage,
while restoring one’s dignity and being happier.
It is based on a brilliant Best Seller ,  which helps ladies discard false ideas and
unhelpful habits and replace them with tools and perspectives that will
rebalance your marriage to bring more closeness and respect.

The workshop is a combination of learning, discussion,
exercises and sharing our successes. It isn’t focused on husbands rather on our
growth as we strive to be our higher selves in the marriage.

The approach is different from the messages out there,
totally in line with Torah and it works---when you use the tools. Women say it’s
“Gold”.

Join us to discover insights that will enhance your marriage
and help you build the close, happy marriage that you always wanted, but
somehow was elusive.

2 New Workshops Starting:  Sunday Morning 10:45am- 12:00  Lachish 21/3

Evening Group time yet to be decided
Call now to reserve your spot: Sora Deetza 02-992-3958,
052-541-3958
 Hear what ladies are saying:
 R.V.
"I can't believe how well this works!"
 D.S
: "I feel that I have more self-esteem" "I trust my husband
more."
 T.L.
" I have no words. Nothing I was doing was working. Now it's totally
different."
 G.H.:
"I respect and appreciate him more. We have better communication"
 D.S.
"There's less tension"

 R.F.:
"We're more united in front of the kids."
 L.S.
"This is a revolution!"
 and
much, much more!!