[RBS] Does Your Computer Want To Make You Scream?!?

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Nov 10 16:59:24 IST 2013

EXCITING NEWS FLASH:

3 New Developments in PC Integrity!

-> PC Integrity is excited to remind you that we now have a full time
technician covering the RBS and Beit Shemesh area!
-> We offer complete laptop and tablet repairs in addition to our regular
service of PC Repairs, Upgrades and Sales.
-> Buying in RBS Gimmel or Renovating your home? Consult with PC INTEGRITY
or DR. ELECTRIC (052-577-1039) to set up a complete home network! (mention
this ad and get a 10% discount on all work!)

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/