[RBS] Still need adult volunteers for Chanukah food drive next week

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Nov 21 12:41:21 IST 2013

Lema'an Achai's Huge pre-Chanukah Food Drive is coming... Come help us light
up the chag and our families' hearts!!!!

The Food drive will take place Monday and Tuesday 25th-26th November,
22nd-23rd Kislev, in the local RBSa supermarkets, 5.30-10.00pm.

The food drive will be in two shifts:

17:30-19:30

                                    19:30-22:00

To ensure the success of this important project we still need more adult
volunteers for 2 jobs:

1. To be in charge of each group of volunteers on each shift

2. drivers for 20 mins at a time at either of the following hours - 5.00 and
10.00pm.

Help us help our neighbors!

For more details and to sign up:

Avital - avital630 at gmail.com

054-6304106

Susan Hoffman

Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director Lema'an Achai

(02)5471802