[RBS] Dr. Jennie Goldstein - important info. for Meuchedet members

Devori Jacobson devorij at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 12:46:27 IST 2013

I promised to post

B"H Dr. Jennie Goldstein , pediatric psychiatrist was added to the list of doctors that members of Meuchedet Adif and C can receive a refund for as a private visit, according to the Adif and c policy.

I would also like to remind Meuchedet members that -

>> Dr. Yael kaplan - Pediatric psychiatrist from Hadassah Ein Kerem
>>
>> joined the Doctors in the Meuchedet RBS A' clinic
>>
>> she works every Wednesday from 8 a.m - 4 p.m.
>>
>> Dr. Yael Kaplan speaks Hebrew and English
>>
>> For an appointment call 02-9903888

if you are interested in hearing more info. on Meuchedet services & joining Meuchedet
call Tzippy 052-6609694