[RBS] Supersales on Biking, Running and Fitness Equipment

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 07:21:41 IDT 2013

At Al Derech Burma, we will beat any advertised price on EVERY product that we sell, every bike, every running shoe, every treadmill, every elliptical, every accessory. That means EVERYTHING.
Come on over today and prepare to be inspired.Visit our spacious and convenient new location at Rechov Hataasiya 16 in the Har Tuv Aleph Industrial Zone just two minutes from the Big Shopping Center in Bet Shemesh. We are open from 10 AM-7 PM from Sunday through Thursday and
9 AM-3 PM on Friday.
This Week's Sales:
1) Sweat wicking running gear, shirts, tanks, shorts, 69 nis.
2) All Brooks, Mizuno and Saucony professionally fitted running/walking shoes 490-595 nis (30% off).
3) Free accessory package with every new bike purchase.
4) Free personalized training program with the purchase of any treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike.
5) Bike rentals up to 4 hours: 60 nis per rider
6) All 2nd hand bikes in perfect condition 990-1590 nis.
7) Extreme Sports sunglasses: 50% off
Our professional bike repair shop is ready to serve you.  Many repairs done on the spot as you wait.
Directions From Road 38 Bet Shemesh: Make a left from Road 38 into Har Tuv A, just 400 meters North of the police station. Continue straight up the hill (pass the Better Place traffic circle) for 600 meters and we are on the right side.
>From Tzomet Shimshon: Turn right onto 38 from Tzomet Shimshon and drive for 1 kilometer. Make a right from Road 38 into Har Tuv A. Continue straight up the hill (pass the Better Place traffic circle) for 600 meters and we are on the right side.
>From Modiin, Tel Aviv , Jerusalem: Exit at Bet Shemesh (Shaar Hagay) exit from Highway 1. Drive on Road 38 for 4.5 kilometers. Make a right from Road 38 into Har Tuv A. Continue straight up the hill (pass the Better Place traffic circle) for 600 meters and we are on the right side.
Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029