[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE free trial classes starting TODAY.(Kids, Women & Men classes)

Ari Fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 07:46:36 IDT 2013

The Chagim are behind us and  as was requested by many  Tora Dojo Karate is
running post chagim free trial classes starting today, Sunday, September
29th

Classes take place on Sundays and Wednesdays at the Jabotnisky school gym
in Bet Shemesh
**Pre Karate Class for kids 1st-2nd grade 5:00-6:00 on Sundays**
6:00-7:00 Kids Tora Dojo Karate
7:00-8:00 Women's Tora Dojo Karate and Self Defense
8:00-9:30 Men's Tora Dojo Karate

For more information or registration details contact:
Sensei Ari Fuld
0547838758

Each of our classes is specially designed to fit the age, strength and
knowledge of our students.
KIDS KARATE WITH TORA DOJO
Our kids Karate class is far more than just another chug. Our students are
challenged and grow both physically as well as emotionally and socially.
With a focus on building Self Confidence and self control our students
train and learn real technique while learning practical personal safety. We
have seen "c" students turn into "A" students and shy students find their
self confidence while others learn self control. Our students are usually
the ones breaking up the fights and not getting into them

WOMENS TORA DOJO
Our Womens Tora Dojo class offers practical self defense technique as well
as  strength and fitness development. We want to empower our students with
the ability to effectively defend themselves if needed. We have seen our
students use their training to both defuse dangerous situations as well as
face them and properly and effectively protect themselves from any harm or
injury.

MENS TORA DOJO
This class is a full martial arts training class.
Tora Dojo Karate is a practical and very traditional Martial Arts style. We
work with our students so that they learn and master practical technique.
Like all TDA classes our students  build stamina, stregtngh and fitness as
well as learn correct breathing and meditation technique.
(No experience or fitness level is needed)

Come down and see what we are all about.
Your first class is free.

*Ari Fuld*
Sensei and 3rd Degree Black Belt
*Website:* Tora Dojo Karate <http://www.toradojo.co.il>