[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Sep 29 12:32:57 IDT 2013

COME IN TODAY TO SEE PLANS FOR THE REMAINING GREAT APARTMENTS IN GIMMEL!

Every Week
Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties! For a full listing of all of
our properties for sale and rent, call us today for a free consultation.
02-999-1000

info at rimonrealty.com
www.rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1. Gilo Exclusive - 4 room garden apartment - entrance level with an 80
meter garden and a separate 80 meter porch. Machsan. Legal expansion option
for an additional 2 rooms. Option for a separate rental unit. 1,425,000 nis

2. Yarden / Maor Exclusive- extremely spacious 5 room garden apartment with
a tremendous view. Cottage size living room and eat in kitchen. Over 170
meters on one floor. Machsan, covered parking. Very well maintained
building. Great time to make an offer!

3. Noam Exclusive - 4.5 room apartment with an option for another room.
Machsan. Great location near the chedarim and the Bais Yakov. 1,250,000 -
Great time to make an offer!

4. Ramat Shilo / Yavne Cottage - Exclusive- Very large 4 story home - extra
large covered parking, large 80 meter basement that would easily convert
into a high return rental unit. 2,400,000 nis

5. Kishon Cottage - Corner property, private entrance, garden, large
sukkah, nicely renovated, new custom kitchen - move in condition. 1,830,000
- ready to hear a reasonable offer!
PLUS MANY MANY MORE PROPERTIES
-Call today for new projects in
mishkafayim, M3 and
Gimmel.

Free Property Evaluations!

RBS
GIMMEL:

 4 rooms, 96m, parking 1,077,000 nis
 5 room 16m porch, covered parking 1, 210,000 nis
 Cottage 225m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 740,000
nis
RENTAL: Mitzpe Bramah entry Oct 15 4 room, new a/c, bars 3250 nis

 Plus more great deals!

CALL TODAY FOR RENTALS IN RBSA!

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
RIMON:

"We would highly recommend that anyone wanting to purchase a property in
RBS, contact Yossi at Rimon
Realty. We could not have been in better hands and we will always be
grateful to Yossi for facilitating
our transition to a new home."

Sheila and Lou Brifman