[RBS] Help with Home Management

The Harlow's harlow1 at Bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 29 12:32:01 IDT 2013

Here in The Rama:
 Many busy women have a tough time keeping their homes as orderly as they would like.
 I can teach you tips and strategies for making your home more organized and offer you  techniques for making housework easier and more manageable.
Let me help you bring seder into your life, organize your toys and closets, make the most of the space you have and help you develop a daily routine for successful home management.
Call me at 999-2899 or 0527- 6694- 312.
Elisheva

Posting for a friend, please do not reply to me.   ~ Naomi ~