[RBS] To English Speaking Gannenot

Avraham Nacher nacher613 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:09:56 IDT 2013

Hello, my name is Raizel Nacher. I am new to RBS and I am a highly
experienced gannenet looking for work as a replacement or assistant.

I recently moved from Jerusalem where I ran my own 2-3 year old gan for
the past 7 years. I'm highly qualified in many ways to run or assist in
your gan:

  * an excellent, fun, and loving rapport with children
  * excellent, creative teaching skills
  * great at teaching middos and behavior management
  * highly creative with projects and giving opportunities for creative
    development
  * excellent at balancing the needs of each child in the group

Many references available.

Please call if you'd like me to visit your gan.

Save these numbers as I am not yet in the Shemesh Phone directory:
02-656-3935
058-317-3111

I look forward to hearing from you,
Raizel Nacher