[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE Free Trial Classes Starting Tonight (Kids, Men and Womens Classes)

Ari Fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:57:21 IDT 2013

Do to the many requests TORA DOJO KARATE BET SHEMESH is opening more free
trial classes for those who wanted to come down after the Chagim.

Classes take place on Sundays and Wednesdays at the Jaabotinsky school gym
(down the block from the Meirhoff Matnas)

Class schedule:
5:00-6:00 Little Tigers pre Karate class for 1st-2nd graders (Once a week)
Sundays and Wednesdays
6:00-7:00 Tora Dojo Karate for kids
7:00-8:800 Womens and Teens (Girls) Tora Dojo Karate and Self Defense
8:00-9:30 Mens Tora Dojo Karate

COME DOWN FOR A FREE TRIAL CLASS.
For more info call:
Sensei Ari Fuld
0547838758

Tora Dojo has been working out and training in Bet Shemesh for over 15
years!

WHY TORA DOJO?
There are many reasons why you and your children should enroll in a Karate
class. Whether it be to help your kids develop self  confidence or self
control or you are looking to get into shape and learn how to effectively
protect yourself in times of danger, Tora Dojo offers you much more than
just another Karate chug.

Besides the physically challenging workout and the practical self defense,
Tora Dojo has been teaching Jewish Karate for over 40 years. Our goal is
not only to give our students the ability to defend themselves in dangerous
situations but rather to develop both internal and external strengths that
have a huge effect on our students far outside the Dojo walls.
Whether it is Jewish meditation, correct breathing, body conditioning or
stamina building our students receive a full rounded system that will
enhance their daily lives.

No fitness level needed in order to get started so let's go!

*Ari Fuld*
Sensei and 3rd Degree Black Belt
*Website:* Tora Dojo Karate <http://www.toradojo.co.il>
Email: toradojo.fuld at gmail.com / Mobile:  054-783-8758