[RBS] Fw: A Daily Dose of Kindness - Friday, January 3, 2013

[RBS] Fw: A Daily Dose of Kindness - Friday, January 3, 2013

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jan 3 15:03:43 IST 2014

This is an email about the last bus out of JM during the snowstorm, either Thursday or Erev Shabbat.
If you were on that bus and know the driver, you mght want to tell him that someone told the whole list of subscribers of this email list about him.
Not only that, but now the BS list and the RBS lists will know about him.
Shabbat Shalom,
Adina