[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Aaron Morgan – Mortgage Israel

Gershon Sheffield gersh.sheffield at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:20:15 IST 2014

We recently had the pleasure of working with Aaron Morgan from Mortgage
Israel in obtaining a mortgage in Israel. We were very impressed by his
professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. Aaron was there for us
every step of the way and answered all our questions and concerns. He was
able to secure great interest rates for us. We highly recommend Aaron if
you have any questions about mortgages for properties in Israel. He can be
contacted at amorgan@ mortgageisrael.com or 052-568-8940.

Gershon - an RBSA resident