Android phone question

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:59:02 IST 2012

Thanks, all! It definitely helped.

Now you mention it, I do remember a couple of years ago changing the law
was in the news, but then the visit ended and I forgot the consequences...

So where do I get a good deal on a (new?) Galaxy II phone? Do I look for it
at the provider's, or is it better to find one at one of the small phone
stores?

If I want to play with programming the phone - installing an app, not
changing the OS - do I risk bricking the phone, or is there a sandbox for
dummies to play with? Do I need a special toolkit?

Z.