[RBS] Amazing AC/Heater for Sale-- Mitsubishi Inverter

Dovid Witkowski sunin_sagi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 19:03:25 IST 2010

Posting for a friend.......

For sale at HUGE DISCOUNT. Mitsubishi Inverter Air
Conditioner and Heater. The tremendous advantages of this type of unit
can be found here:http://www.airconditioner.me.uk/Benefits_of_Inverter_Air_Conditioning.html

I used this unit for 2 years only. I was going to
install it in my apartment but didn't, and it's currently in storage in
RBS A. Many homes in Bnei Beitcha in RBS A have Mitsubishi Inverter Air
Conditioners just like this installed. This unit was selling for
NIS30,000+. I'll sell to the first reasonable offer. Cash and carry.
Unless you're very handy, you'll need to have it professionally
installed. There are 3 small blower units for bedrooms, and one large
one for a living room/ dining room. All 4 work off of the same
compressor!

Yonasan Altman  (sirsur at gmail.com)

Please Call Dovid for viewing at tel : 999 6081 or 0545484968