[RBS] Netvision 49NIS per month?

yoniwagschal ywagschal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:36:15 IST 2010

The difference is that you are using a VOIP phone line instead of a plain old telephone line. It is just like Vonage. Your phone is connected to the internet and your calls go across the internet.

We currently use 013 and it is fine. It is no different than a regular phone line. The only down side is that you will only have one place to plug in your phone which will be next to your router.

Check Orange for comparison. They may have a better or different plan depending on who you speak with and the day of the week. :-)

We are currently with Netvision 1000 minutes plus 5MB internet and it costs all together 150 NIS a month. Much cheaper than Bezeq!

Netvision also has the option of no contract and i think it is with no first two months free.

Hatzlacha!