[RBS] Mei Shemesh - The price of water has DOUBLED

Heidi & Moshe Tapnack tapnack at actcom.co.il
Tue Sep 21 09:25:32 IST 2010

It seems like the rates changed in July again, unfortunately.

If I understand this long-winded PDF from the government properly, we are actually paying a touch less than the official rates (watch out for the lines break in the link) -

http://www.water.gov.il/NR/rdonlyres/3117E8CE-9158-4C83-8C22-CF06A2A29C1E/0/20100701.pdf

and it seems to be confirmed, according to merkaz hashilton -

see presentation http://www.masham.org.il/Updates/Documents/%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%9D%20-%20%D7%99%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%99%202010%20.pdf

and rates calculator  - http://www.waterx.co.il/watercalc.aspx

:(

Moshe