[RBS] Introductory Lecture Opening Tishkofet Beit Shemesh...Where Does My Help Come From?

karen lewis klewis at 012.net.il
Thu Dec 29 14:47:07 IST 2011

Where Does my Help Come from?

      Happiness & Meaning in Times of Crisis

Introductory Lecture for the opening of  Tishkofet in Beit Shemesh
  With Rachel Ettun
Family therapist, mentor for individuals in families in situations of
illness and loss
  Head of the non-profit organization Haverot, which provides spiritual
and creative support to medical centers

Opening words by Prof. Ben Corn, M.D. Chairman of Radiation Oncology at
Tel Aviv Medical Center- Ichilov Hospital

When: Sunday, January 1, 2012
Time: 20:30 -- 22:00
Where: Netzach Menashe Synagogue,
Rehov Reuven 18 Beit Shemesh,
Language: Hebrew

SAVE THE DATE!! English :Lecture February 13th.Strength in Fragile
Moments.The Power that Arises in Dark Times.
Details to follow

Tishkofet  Lecture Series in Beit Shemesh generously sponsored by Infodyce

Participation free of charge
Please let Tishkofet know if you are planning to attend.

Tishkofet is a nonprofit organization which helps patients suffering
from serious illness, their
families and professionals who treat them to find hope and renewal

For more information.
www.tishkofet.co.il
1-599-550066
info at tishkofet.co.il