[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Food Drive again TONIGHT - still need drivers

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu May 19 12:18:29 IDT 2011

"Veahavta Lereacha Camocha" - Following the success of Lema'an Achai's Food Drive yesterday, we will be collecting food once again today at the local RBS supermarkets.

Our volunteers will be standing at the entrances to Yesh, Shefa Shuk and Best between 5.30-7.30 pm.

We still need volunteers to help with driving at the following hours:
4.45 - 5.15pm
7.30 - 8.15 pm

If you can help please call Tehila or Rachel at 999-1553 ext. 114.

Come do your shopping this evening and help us to help our neighbours!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6133 (20110518) __________

http://www.eset.com