[RBS] Why Fight a Charedi Mayor?

Catriel Email Acct clev at actcom.com
Fri Feb 1 14:22:45 IST 2013

The assumption is that some Chareidim (and maybe even a large number,
since Chareidim are regular people like the rest of us who can use their
intelligence to choose the best candidate for a position) will not
follow "dictates from above", and a good non-Chariedi candidate will
pull Chareidi votes away from a Chareidi mayor who is not performing
well in many areas.

Bivrachah,

Catriel Lev-?????? ??
Ramat Bet Shemesh, ISRAEL-??? ??? ???